Now accepting deposits on our Winter 2021-22 litters.
Scroll down to see current wait list.
Waitlisting for an upcoming pairing is a good way to acquire a ragdoll kitten. This route allows us to work together to accommodate your preferences. After an interview by phone or video chat, you can submit your deposit. The deposit is $400 and is nonrefundable. No PayPal fees for you. Your deposit is covered by PayPal’s Purchasing Security For Buyers. Your name will be added to the waitlist published below. You can see where you stand on the list anytime by returning to this page.
Once the kittens are 4-6 weeks old, you will receive pictures/video in order to make a selection. You will have 24 hours to decide. Upon selection of your kitten, half of the total kitten price is due. This site will be updated to reflect your decision, and the next buyer in line will be given the same courtesy. My intention is to be as fair as possible so that each buyer, can feel confident in our process.
The remaining amount is due at the time of acquisition, or before the kitten flies to the his/her destination.
Breeder’s Rights – breeder reserves the right to hold back any breeder-quality kitten for the purposes of improving the breeding program.
What makes a masterpiece?
In the art world, it is a skillful creation.
A unique production: Rare, universal, and enduring.
We have come to learn that Ragdoll kittens, when carefully bred and lovingly homed, are just that! What endears them to us is their laid-back temperament, their cuddly fluffiness, their gentle playfulness, and their human loyalty. Our Ragdolls are bred sparingly, allowing us to nurture them. When your kitten comes home with you, she will reward you with years of companionship.
Confirmed Pregnancies & Due Dates
Jane Austen – 8 kittens Delivered 8.8.2021
Juliet – 5 kittens 7 kittens Delivered 8.21.2021
Lady Brynn – Delivered August 27, 2021
Mary Cassatt – 6 kittens Delivered September 3, 2021
Willa Cather – Due late October 2021
- Tracey – Seal mink or bicolor from Heathcliff & Flannery
- Inga & Matthew – female from Flannery & Heathcliff, with the option to choose from another Heathcliff litter
- Jessica O. – 2 Spring kittens: Blue mink (the product of Edith & Romeo).
- Shayla – Female “brown shaded” (chocolate or seal) bicolor or pointed
- Pia – mink bicolor female / chocolate point sepia female / blue/lilac mitted mink female
- Linda – a spring lynx point female (Edith) in spring or summer 2022
- Eva – Lynx or bicolor or lynx bicolor
- Elizabeth H – A cuddly seal mink or chocolate sepia
- Elizabeth F – Flexible pattern/color – ice snuggly family cat that also loves a good game of ice cube fetch or post-it fetch, pre-PCS
- Chris B. – Sweet, cuddly, non-white kitten; female leaning, Winter/spring litter
- Anna Pham – Juliet/Mary Cassatt in Spring