I’ll keep it short & simple!
- Call your veterinarian to schedule a 72 hour check-up. This is a condition I cannot impose, but HIGHLY recommend. Your kitten has been vet-checked by my veterinarian before you’ve picked her up. He/she has had two core vaccines, but you likely will opt for a Rabies vaccination and perhaps a few other non-core vaccines as recommended by your vet.
- Schedule a pick up date/time via text or email.
- Order supplies. I love Chewy personally, but Amazon has a lot of great toys. Food, litter, litter box (even if you have one which is used by another house cat0, scratching posts – all my recommendations are here.
- Set up an isolation room for your new kitten in your home. Leave her kennel and the blanket which we send home with you in that room with her.
- Remove all toxic-to-cats plants from your home.
Oh, and feel free to reach out to me any time with questions!
Leave a Reply